Friday, February 22, 2008

Obey Headset Issues

I solved my headset issues this afternoon. Finally got it on the streets, first ride of the new year for me, due to the lack of collar bone adhesion. But the Dr. gave me the okay to get back on the bike, well, that's not entirely true, on a bike yes, fixed not really. Apparently I had overtigtened the cheap headset just a little to much, and forgot to lube the upper threads. I just hadn't had the time to tear apart the front end. Much more smooth now. Let's just say, I'm glad to be back, even if I can ski or snowboard yet. Hopefully I will get back on snow in another month. It's been a little disheartening this season, had 2 buddies blow knees, had another break his face on a rock and crushed his eye socket. But everybody is recovering speedily, and that's all we can ask for.

Heal up homies.... I will be charging after you soon enough.

No comments: