Friday, March 28, 2008

Pista pic


Here's the latest incarnation of the Pista. Took the Brooks off of the Obey Fuji to get it broken in a little. It's still a little stiff, but starting to break in nicely. I'm still waiting for that euphoric epiphany that everybody tells me I'm going to have when that Brooks finally gets comfy. In the background is the famed Oakley case in all it's glory. 32 pairs of shades and counting. And 10 pairs of goggles, but that doesn't really matter, cause my orthopedist still hasn't given me the okay to go skiing or snowboarding due to the screws still in my collar bone. Yum. Anyway, I threw some new bar tape on the pista for the warm sunny springtime that I'm sure is just around the corner. If it wasn't snowing this morning in PDX, I definately would have riden to work. But I just wasn't all that jazzed about riding in the snow today.


1 comment:

Amina said...

hi ! my name is ilyass from MOROCCO i want to know you better you can contacte me on my e-mail jaha_ilyass_7@hotmail.com or you can leave a comment in my blog http://ilyassd.blogspot.com/ thanks